Ingredients for 2 people
- 1 apple
- 90g frozen berries (we used raspberries and blackberries)
- 2 pitted Medjool dates
- 70g ground almonds
- 30g walnuts
- 60g cracked almonds
- 75g coconut sugar
- 2 tbs Natural Nut’ly Classic Almond
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- 1 tbs maple syrup
How to make
- Preheat the oven on 180°C.
- Slice the apple in bite-sized pieces and place in a small oven dish. Add the frozen berries on top.
- Add 1 tbs of water and place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the crumble. Slice the dates into small pieces and break the walnuts. In a big bowl, add all the crumble ingredients and mix with your hands.
- Add the crumble on top of the baked fruit and place for another 15 minutes in the oven.